Online or onsite, instructor-led live Open edX training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use, develop, and administor an Open edX online learning system.
Open edX training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. The US onsite live Open edX trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Open edX Course Outlines
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing.
- Understand the Open edX architecture, tools, and development process.
- Build, test and deploy new applications and services to extend the richness of an Open edX course.
- Integrate existing web, desktop, and mobile applications and content into an Open edX course.
- Track, monitor and analyze the activity and performance of an Open edX service or application.
- Install and configure a production-grade Open edX system.
- Define user roles and permissions.
- Configure database and perform maintenance operations.
- Secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a live Open edX system.
- Peform administration tasks, including backup, restore and site migration.
- Understand how Open edX's different components work together to enable instructors to design world-class online learning.
- Use Open edX's course-authoring tool to build an edX course.
- Blend the right kind of course content and multimedia to enrichen a course.
- Create interactive, hands-on lessons and activities.
- Assess student performance and provide timely feedback using Open edX instructor tools.
- Collaborate with others to deploy and manage an entire series of online course work.