14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of basic phrases in project management, participation in projects with a team of several people.
Participation in the "Agile Project Management with Scrum" training course.
IT Director, Project Manager, Technical Team Leader, Analyst, Software Developer, Tester
The purpose of this training is to acquire knowledge and practice of the workshops aspects of Kanban and Agile foundations.
Introduction to Agile
- Why Agile?
- What are the main objectives of Agile?
- How works mechanisms in Agile?
- How Agile can help?
Command & Control vs. Agile
- Factory model
- The functioning of canon
- The functioning of missile
- Pillars of Kanban
- Big Picture
- Concepts behind Kanban
- Kanban Rules
- Flow Diagram
- + technical practices
- Shared responsibility
- Benefit the "right" team work
- How to visualize process?
- How to create Kanban Board?
- What are and how to introduce WIP limits?
- What are and how to introduce Classes of Service?
- The most common waste
- Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
- Waste analysis
- Main concepts behind Kaizen (MUDA / MURI / MURA)
- Bottlenecks analysis
- Five Focusing Steps
- Simulation game
- Advanced topics
I enjoyed the 1:1 interaction and felt the training was tailored to my needs. It allowed fewer distractions from others and rabbit holes from questions or not understanding what is being taught.