7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of any operating system
This live instructor-led training (onsite or remote) will guide you through the most important tools of MS Excel. A combination of comprehensively prepared training materials and the expertise of the instructor will demonstrate the vast possibilities of excel spreadsheet use.
In compartision to other typical excel courses, this tarining will uncover many uniqe excel functionalities that will speed up and enhance your work.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training, please contact us.
The outline below is a suggested list of topics to be discuessed during the course of the training. The final curriculum may differ from the presented topics below, depending on the experience, expectations and needs of the participants.
Adjustment of the working environment
- Hotkeys, facilities
- Create and modify toolbars
- Options paste special (transpose)
- Formatting (style, format painter)
- Tool - go to
Organization of information
- Management sheets (naming, copying, color change)
- Assign and manage the names of cells and ranges
- Protect worksheet and workbook
- Secure and encrypt files
- Basic Features
- Advanced Features
- Creation of complex / multiple formulas
- Search result
- Graphics support (shadows, charts, AutoShapes)
Database management (list)
- Data consolidation
- Grouping and outlining data
- Sorting data (over 4 columns)
- Advanced data filtering
- Database Functions
- Subtotal (partial)
- Tables and Pivot Charts
Automation of work
- Conditional Formatting
- Create your own formats
- Check the validation
Greg was very helpful whenever we had questions, and he was great at explaining complicated concepts. I liked the large variety of topics discussed just wish we had more time for certain things.
Kneipp Corporation of America
The level of Excel knowledge was great followed by the high volume of material covered.
Humphrey Martino - Kneipp Corporation of America