14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A basic understanding of computers
- Data Analysts
The course participants will be able to efficiently perform a variety of calculations in a transparent way to organize and present their results, use multiple mechanisms to facilitate and accelerate the creation of spreadsheets in Excel.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to use Excel for data analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create spreadsheets in Excel.
- Visualize data with charts, graphs, etc.
- Generate reports to share amongst team members.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic information about the program
- Construction of the main window
- Operations on workbooks (notebooks) and sheets
Entering and modifying data in spreadsheet cells
- Determining how to display different types of data and calculation results (eg, dates, amounts, percentages or fractions)
- Determining the edge and the background of the cells
- Formatting row and column titles
- Using Styles
- Moving up in large sheets
- Parallel work on multiple spreadsheets / workbooks
Copying and moving data
- Select areas (cell ranges)
- Moving data
- Paste Special
- Autofill cell strings (series) of data (for example, order numbers and dates of the next working day)
Formula, addresses and cell names
- Create, modify and copy formulas
- Circular references
- Conditional formatting
- The address types and their use
- References to other worksheets and workbooks
- Using cell names
- General rules for using the function
- Frequently used functions
- Nesting functions
- Using the conditional
- The Function Wizard
- The main chart types and their use
- General principles for creating compelling charts
- Creating Charts.
- Components of graphs and their modification
- Create your own chart types
The guy was really helpful and knowledgeable and i really learned a lot in two days.
Francesca Maggiolo - Bettzeit GmbH