Strategic Management Training Course
Senior Managers who need an insight into the issues of Strategic Management and its application
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case-Studies and Examples
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define issues underpinning successful strategic leadership and the link to a strong organisational climate
- Describe a range of strategic business models and their potential implications for their own business
- Define the critical concepts underpinning building high performing teams and managing change
- Define and use key financial measures of strategic success
What is Strategic Management?
- What are the Vision, values, mission statement for your organisation?
- Role Clarity: what can you contribute?
- A fresh look at Strategy and Competitive Advantage
Strategic Tools and a Strategic Planning Framework
- A SWOT analysis for your company / department
- Understanding Key Financial Statements
Management Styles v Organisational Climate
- Management v Leadership
- What Management Styles are available to be used? How should they be used?
- What are the various Organisational Climate Factors? How should they be instilled?
- How to merge Management Styles with Organisational Climate
Successful Change Management
- Understanding and using the key Change Management Principles
Creating High-Performing Teams
- The crucial importance of the stages of Team Development in creating High-Performing Teams
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price