The office in Boston's Federal Street is a recently renovated office complex set in the heart of the financial district, just one block from Congress Street. Based on the 16th and 19th floors, the office offers spectacular views of the city. Finance and tourism are some of the prime businesses in the state capital, which is the largest city in New England. With its many colleges and universities, Boston is also regarded an international center of higher education, with students...Read more
Online or onsite, instructor-led live FreeIPA training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use FreeIPA to centralize the authentication, authorization and account information for an organization's users, groups, and machines.
FreeIPA training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live FreeIPA trainings in Boston can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
FreeIPA Course Events - Boston
FreeIPA Course Outlines in Boston
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure FreeIPA.
- Manage Linux users and clients from a single central location.
- Use FreeIPA's CLI, Web UI and RPC interface to set up and manage permissions.
- Enable Single Sign On authentication across all systems, services and applications.
- Integrate FreeIPA with Windows Active Directory.
- Backup, replicate and migrate an FreeIPA server.