A state-of-the-art, 24-story glass skyscraper that sits on the edge of Baltimore's Inner Harbor is the signature home of the Legg Mason office. It's located on the 23rd floor of this class-A office development, which is designed by world-renowned architects and boasts panoramic views. The office space benefits from the tower's ‘green' LEED credentials, proximity to Interstate 83 and excellent onsite amenities. Inner Harbor is the chief commercial and tourist destination...Read more
Online or onsite, instructor-led live FreeIPA training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use FreeIPA to centralize the authentication, authorization and account information for an organization's users, groups, and machines.
FreeIPA training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Maryland onsite live FreeIPA trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
FreeIPA Course Events - Maryland
FreeIPA Course Outlines in Maryland
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure FreeIPA.
- Manage Linux users and clients from a single central location.
- Use FreeIPA's CLI, Web UI and RPC interface to set up and manage permissions.
- Enable Single Sign On authentication across all systems, services and applications.
- Integrate FreeIPA with Windows Active Directory.
- Backup, replicate and migrate an FreeIPA server.