Local, instructor-led live AWS (Amazon Web Services) training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of AWS. AWS training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the US or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the US. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Gabriel was very organized and prepared for this training. He answered all questions and clarify the AWS notions and architecture. Great job, Gabriel.
Course: AWS Architect Certification
|awsarch1||AWS Architect Certification||21 hours||On demand AWS Architect Certification training course is designed to help professionals to become cloud-enabled using Amazon Web Services. This course is taught with real life examples, helps participants understand the practical application of concepts such as fundamentals of cloud computing, Amazon Web services (AWS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Private Clouds and Cloud programming. After this course participants will be able to have their own implementations on cloud using EC2 instances, S3 buckets etc.|
|awsdev||AWS DevOps Engineers||21 hours||Audience: |
Cloud engineers, Solution architects, Centre of excellence team, Window server administrators, Unix/Linux administrator, Storage administrators, network administrators, Virtualization administrators
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
|awsdevas||AWS Developer Associate||28 hours||This 4 day course will provide: |
- An understanding of the Core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS.
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
Cloud engineers, Centre of excellence team, Window server administrators, Unix/Linux administrator, Storage administrators, Network administrators , Virtualization administrators.
On Completion of this training programme participants should able to deploy and use AWS services from a Developer standpoint.
|awspaas||AWS: A Hands-on Introduction to Cloud Computing||7 hours||This training provides an overview of AWS products, services and solutions. It is aimed at individuals and teams who are: |
- evaluating/preparing for an initial deployment of their IT infrastructure on AWS
- evaluating/preparing to migrate their existing IT infrastructure to the AWS public cloud
By the end of this training, participants will have a clear understanding of the principal components that make up Amazon's cloud offering. The hands-on exercises, discussions and in-class deployments will provide participants with the practice and feedback they need to feel comfortable and prepared to carry out their own live deployments to AWS.
Engineers, system administrators, DBAs, DevOps
Format of the course
The training will be interactive and includes hands-on lab activities and live implementation.
|kubernetesaws||Kubernetes on AWS||14 hours||EKS is a self-managed Kubernetes-as-a-service offering from AWS. EKS is fully scalable and customizable and allows a Kubernetes deployment to mimic and/or integrate with an existing on-premise Kubernetes setup. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage a production-scale container environment using Kubernetes on EKS.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Configure and manage Kubernetes on EKS
- Migrate an existing Kubernetes environment from on-premise to AWS cloud
- Integrate Kubernetes with third-party continuous integration (CI) software
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in Kubernetes
- Understand and adopt the tools available to efficiently manage EKS
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|AWS: A Hands-on Introduction to Cloud Computing - MD, Baltimore - Legg Mason Tower||Tue, Oct 9 2018, 9:30 am||$1750 / $2750|
|Kubernetes on AWS - Atlanta, GA - One Hartsfield||Tue, Oct 9 2018, 9:30 am||$3000 / $4300|
|AWS DevOps Engineers - CA, San Francisco - Golden Gate - 75 Broadway||Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:30 am||$4500 / $6140|
|AWS Developer Associate - IL, Chicago - CBD - West Loop Riverside Plaza Center||Mon, Oct 15 2018, 9:30 am||$7000 / $8600|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|R for Data Analysis and Research||VA, Reston - Reston Town Center I||Tue, Sep 25 2018, 9:30 am||$1733 / $2833|
|Excel VBA Introduction||CT, East Berlin - East Berlin||Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:30 am||$1500 / N/A|
|Haskell Fundamentals||OH, Columbus - Galleria at PNC Plaza||Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:30 am||$2700 / $4000|
|Advanced Haskell||NC, Charlotte - Charlotte City Center||Wed, Dec 12 2018, 9:30 am||$2700 / $4000|
|MoDAF/NAF Introduction||TX, Austin - Littlefield Congress||Fri, Dec 28 2018, 9:30 am||$1575 / $2575|
|OCEB2 OMG Certified Expert in BPM - Business Intermediate Exam Preparation||NH, Portsmouth - Commerce Way Suite||Mon, Dec 31 2018, 9:30 am||$4725 / $6725|
We are looking to expand our presence in your region!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.contact us right away!