This is the one day version of the award winning course that helps you stop leaving money on the table, convert more sales, get bigger judgements, and gets your customer to perceive more value in your product offering while making them feel more comfortable spending money. It's like a 7th generation smart phone for your pricing designed by someone who was responsible for training in the marketing and sales department of the world's biggest biotech company which had both B2C and B2B operations.
A shortened version of this training program, developed by Philippe -- who was responsible for training in the marketing and sales department of the world's biggest biotech company -- won its presenter, "Top Trainer" at the 2016 B2B Master conference in Kiev.
When asked to choose a pricing order which would maximize revenue in a sales situation, 95% of managers, directors, even CEOs of huge internet companies choose the option which would cost them almost 45% of sales. Learn how to create pricing environments and product matrixes which have been shown again and again to make customers and clients feel more comfortable spending money, using ideas developed and researched by some of the world's biggest companies and Nobel prize winners. Achieve 15%, 23%, 43%, and greater increases in sales and revenue with simple, low cost strategies which are applicable in virtually every aspect of B2B sales. Every entrepreneur, director, graphic designer, sales manager, consultant, advertising specialist, and human being responsible for their own brand should see this seminar at least once in their lives. Indeed, it is essential knowledge for those in the R&D department and tasked with developing new products because an understanding of how customers see a product matrix and spend money within it are key and can lead to significantly different levels of revenue and profit for the company.
A lot has changed in the world in the last 60 years. You’re not communicating with technology from the 1960s, like snail mail – or clunky typewriters. In the time it has taken for us to develop our communication tools of today, Nobel Prize winning economists and other researchers have forged ahead in the understanding of human behaviour.
You will be exposed to case studies and study after study in field after field of pricing, value estimation and purchase decision making to discover common threads in human behaviour and how to create both more perceived value in your product line offering as well as increase sales for year-end reports. You will learn to guide decisions of your customers with phenomenon so powerful they work in every field from pricing to human mate selection to world renowned “magic” acts (who are quick to admit there is no magic, but only psychology). You will never look at your prices the same way again.
What You Will Learn To Boost Your Business:
By taking this course, you will:
- Better understand the pricing strategies of the world's biggest companies
- Get a leap ahead of the competition in the sales arms race
- Learn how to create a pricing environment which makes your customers feel more comfortable spending money
- Learn and, importantly, UNDERSTAND, the proper order of pricing presentation in many negotiation and sales situations and why the wrong order can cost you 45% of your sales
- Learn how to create a product and pricing matrix which can increase product sales by up to 34%
- Learn how to ask a question which will double or triple the price paid for a bottle of wine at auction
- Learn how to add one inexpensive counter-intuitive option to product options which can increase sales by up to 40%
- Learn how one company raised prices by 10% and increased revenue by 95% and why this worked
- Learn how to implement several interesting pricing strategies of successful businesses as revealed by some of the world's greatest business strategy researchers
- Learn how to implement pricing strategies to reposition your brand on a market wide basis
- Learn how to better design your store layout and/or brochures for more sales
- Learn how to create a pricing environment which will guide your customers to options which are more profitable for you
- Improve your skills in advertisement layout and merchandise display based on key psychological principles
- Learn how to create product packages which will increase sales without increasing prices
- Learn how to use some items to create a demand for other items
- Learn how to increase the perception of value and quality using price
- TAKE MOST OF THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR PRICING
What People Have To Say:
"While we worked together at the world's biggest biotech company, and Philippe did training in our marketing and sales department, he came up with more good ideas in one week than our whole company came up with in a year. Every business, executive, manager, and entrepreneur should hear his pricing and business seminars once."
Michael Ketcham, Former Sales Manager - Monsanto
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
"I have been successfully managing sales for decades and I can say this is a mind taking and action provoking session -- with sparks! I highly recommend it."
Sony (Co-Owner 12 Moscow Stores)
"Worth every Euro. Fascinating."
Till Lesinski - Project Manager
BMW - Munich, Germany
"Extremely useful and enjoyable for everyone."
Natalia Semenkova - Manager of Marketing
(a top 3 grocery retail chain in Russia)
"Philippe is an enthusiastic, clever guy with a lot of good ideas. He helped us redesign our menus and develop new and interesting products to increase our sales and profits."
Alexandra Kutepova - Art Director,
Gastronimica Restaurant Holding
(Sky Lounge and Florentini Restaurants, Moscow)
This day long course includes several exercises which allow participants to get a better feel for the principles in use, with feedback from the course instructor.