Local instructor-led live Marketing training courses in the US.
Stephen was great, I thoroughly enjoyed the course and have walked away with plenty to think about and action.
Venetia Herriott - Genworth Financial
Course: B2B Brand Management
The trainer was extremely well informed, it was evident that she had a high level of experience and the covered the subjects which we had specified.
Course: Social Media Marketing
I liked knowing about persona and how to increasing our SEO.
Course: Online Marketing and Social Media
Friendly lecturer, open to our comments and remarks, a lot of information collected into a short session,.
HECC Sp. z o.o.
Course: Online Marketing and Social Media
Course: Efektywne wykorzystanie Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, blogi
|adintro||Introduction to Advertising||7 hours||This one day course is designed for anyone who wants to manage and/or produce their own advertising effectively or is new to a marketing function and needs to understand how advertising works|
|myccmr||Marketing for your company: Understand customer, do marketing right||28 hours||Understand marketing. Touch your customers´ feelings. Prepare your own plan. |
Make your marketing and business in line with customer expectations and exceed them.
|b2bbrandman||B2B Brand Management||7 hours||A lot of courses deal with Brand Management but only few of them focuses on Business to Business branding. This course focuses on B2B branding which is substantially different from B2C brand management.|
|netmrk||Using The Internet As A Marketing Channel For Businesses||14 hours||Why Focus On Using The Internet As A Marketing Channel [for Promotion & Consumption of your products and/or services]? |
Your company may have a superior product in terms of Brand Recognition, Pricing & Usability however - without giving adequate attention to the path that the product takes before it end up in the hands of the end user; your organization can quickly find itself losing significant market share.
The internet is becoming increasingly involved in the purchasing decisions of the end user. The internet can be both a strategic Promotion as well as Consumption channel. The challenge however is for organizations to incorporate the internet into the corporate plans from a strategic perspective.
Benefits of attending this comprehensive course will include :
- Learning practical tips how to stabilize existing client bases, acquire new customers and ultimately drive revenues
- Getting simply stated, armed with the practical, down to earth, tried and tested information
- Enabling the organizations to modify and extend their strategies & Tactics as appropriate in order to separate themselves from the competition
Why should you attend?
The overall effective use of the internet as a channel to market works in conjunction with the existing components of the Business strategy, such as Branding, Pricing, the USP & specific target Market segments in order to ultimately sell more to existing customers as well as acquiring new ones. As the focus of this program extends far beyond the standard practice of a company having a website and employing an agency to run Pay Per click campaigns all those involved with the Sales, Marketing and Support functions of the organisation will gain from exposing themselves to the content of the seminar.
|yourbb||Understanding Your Brand and Your Business||21 hours||Audience |
This course is designed for all staff requiring a wider view of their part of the business; their specific roles within it; and of their involvement in improving its contribution to the organisation as a whole
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what “brand” is and how they can influence it
- Understand the process for Change strategies and your company’s position within them
- Detail the relevant principles underlying any change to a business
- Realise the importance of Customer / Stakeholder relationships in the successful running of any business
- Define the financial aspects of a business and of the delegates’ part of that business
- Determine the important aspects of negotiating to ensure the best possible outcome for their part of the business
|3246||Social Media - facebook, twitter, blog, youtube, google+||7 hours||The objective of the course is to enable participants to gain a mastery of fundamentals of main social media platforms and their use in various industries.|
|pginttrade||A Practical Guide to International Trade||14 hours||Why should you attend? |
We live and work in an increasingly global market which offers opportunities at every turn which we need to take. In some ways the world market is becomingly increasingly accessible, especially thanks to the internet. However, with the increased opportunities come increased competition and most of the complexities (about International Trade) remain in place.
Knowing the best ways to find your place on the international market is crucial to the success and growth of any business. We can provide you with the useful information and the best practice examples to make your International Growth plans and targets come true.
- Is business an increasing challenge to you and your company?
- Do you need to find new markets and new clients? Do you need to increase sales and profitability?
If the answer is yes to any of these three questions then this is a must do. The knowledge we give you will get you into new markets and enable you to find new clients.
Turning theory into practice:
The purpose behind this 2-day training course is to simplify and explain the processes of International Trade. You'll leave our event more confident and more positive to continue and expand your international activities. We'll provide several examples (involving trade in the Far East, Eastern Europe, USA and other markets), case studies and exercises to enable you to improve and expand your knowledge about International trading.
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for Sales and Marketing managers & professionals involved in International Trading.
- This course is also vital to everyone who trades with other markets and needs to improve their knowledge and approach.
|PRICES101||B2B Power Pricing! 12 Principles of Pricing Strategy To Boost B2B Profits - 1 Day Course||7 hours||This is the one day version of the award winning course that helps you stop leaving money on the table, convert more sales, get bigger judgements, and gets your customer to perceive more value in your product offering while making them feel more comfortable spending money. It's like a 7th generation smart phone for your pricing designed by someone who was responsible for training in the marketing and sales department of the world's biggest biotech company which had both B2C and B2B operations. |
A shortened version of this training program, developed by Philippe -- who was responsible for training in the marketing and sales department of the world's biggest biotech company -- won its presenter, "Top Trainer" at the 2016 B2B Master conference in Kiev.
When asked to choose a pricing order which would maximize revenue in a sales situation, 95% of managers, directors, even CEOs of huge internet companies choose the option which would cost them almost 45% of sales. Learn how to create pricing environments and product matrixes which have been shown again and again to make customers and clients feel more comfortable spending money, using ideas developed and researched by some of the world's biggest companies and Nobel prize winners. Achieve 15%, 23%, 43%, and greater increases in sales and revenue with simple, low cost strategies which are applicable in virtually every aspect of B2B sales. Every entrepreneur, director, graphic designer, sales manager, consultant, advertising specialist, and human being responsible for their own brand should see this seminar at least once in their lives. Indeed, it is essential knowledge for those in the R&D department and tasked with developing new products because an understanding of how customers see a product matrix and spend money within it are key and can lead to significantly different levels of revenue and profit for the company.
A lot has changed in the world in the last 60 years. You’re not communicating with technology from the 1960s, like snail mail – or clunky typewriters. In the time it has taken for us to develop our communication tools of today, Nobel Prize winning economists and other researchers have forged ahead in the understanding of human behaviour.
You will be exposed to case studies and study after study in field after field of pricing, value estimation and purchase decision making to discover common threads in human behaviour and how to create both more perceived value in your product line offering as well as increase sales for year-end reports. You will learn to guide decisions of your customers with phenomenon so powerful they work in every field from pricing to human mate selection to world renowned “magic” acts (who are quick to admit there is no magic, but only psychology). You will never look at your prices the same way again.
What You Will Learn To Boost Your Business:
By taking this course, you will:
- Better understand the pricing strategies of the world's biggest companies
- Get a leap ahead of the competition in the sales arms race
- Learn how to create a pricing environment which makes your customers feel more comfortable spending money
- Learn and, importantly, UNDERSTAND, the proper order of pricing presentation in many negotiation and sales situations and why the wrong order can cost you 45% of your sales
- Learn how to create a product and pricing matrix which can increase product sales by up to 34%
- Learn how to ask a question which will double or triple the price paid for a bottle of wine at auction
- Learn how to add one inexpensive counter-intuitive option to product options which can increase sales by up to 40%
- Learn how one company raised prices by 10% and increased revenue by 95% and why this worked
- Learn how to implement several interesting pricing strategies of successful businesses as revealed by some of the world's greatest business strategy researchers
- Learn how to implement pricing strategies to reposition your brand on a market wide basis
- Learn how to better design your store layout and/or brochures for more sales
- Learn how to create a pricing environment which will guide your customers to options which are more profitable for you
- Improve your skills in advertisement layout and merchandise display based on key psychological principles
- Learn how to create product packages which will increase sales without increasing prices
- Learn how to use some items to create a demand for other items
- Learn how to increase the perception of value and quality using price
- TAKE MOST OF THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR PRICING
What People Have To Say:
"While we worked together at the world's biggest biotech company, and Philippe did training in our marketing and sales department, he came up with more good ideas in one week than our whole company came up with in a year. Every business, executive, manager, and entrepreneur should hear his pricing and business seminars once."
Michael Ketcham, Former Sales Manager - Monsanto
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
"I have been successfully managing sales for decades and I can say this is a mind taking and action provoking session -- with sparks! I highly recommend it."
Sony (Co-Owner 12 Moscow Stores)
"Worth every Euro. Fascinating."
Till Lesinski - Project Manager
BMW - Munich, Germany
"Extremely useful and enjoyable for everyone."
Natalia Semenkova - Manager of Marketing
(a top 3 grocery retail chain in Russia)
"Philippe is an enthusiastic, clever guy with a lot of good ideas. He helped us redesign our menus and develop new and interesting products to increase our sales and profits."
Alexandra Kutepova - Art Director,
Gastronimica Restaurant Holding
(Sky Lounge and Florentini Restaurants, Moscow)
This day long course includes several exercises which allow participants to get a better feel for the principles in use, with feedback from the course instructor.
|digimarketing||Digital Marketing||14 hours||This training is best suitable for people into Digital Marketing and Strategies. The training covers the concepts essential to gain a traction on the digital media. It provides the delegates with an introduction to key digital marketing concepts, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO. By the end of the training we understand the importance of analytics and good strategy with suitable examples.|
|flockdb||Flockdb: A Simple Graph Database for Social Media||7 hours||FlockDB is an open source distributed, fault-tolerant graph database for managing wide but shallow network graphs. It was initially used by Twitter to store relationships among users. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to setup and use a FlockDB database to help answer social media questions such as who follows whom, who blocks whom, etc.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure FlockDB
- Understand the unique features of FlockDB, relative to other graph databases such Neo4j
- Use FlockDB to maintain a large graph dataset
- Use FlockDB together with MySQL to provide provide distributed storage capabilities
- Query, create and update extremely fast graph edges
- Scale FlockDB horizontally for use in on-line, low-latency, high throughput web environments
- Database engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
|digimarketingchina||Digital Marketing in China||14 hours||This training is best suited for people into Digital Marketing and Strategies. The training covers the concepts essential to gain traction in China through digital media. It introduces key digital marketing concepts, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO. By the end of the training we understand the importance of analytics and good strategy with suitable examples.|
|mailman||Customizing Email with GNU Mailman 3||14 hours||Mailman 3 is really a suite of 5 projects: |
- Core - the core message processing and delivery system, exposing a REST API for administrative control. Requires [Python 3.4](https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-342/) or newer.
- Postorius - the new web user interfaces built on [Django](https://www.djangoproject.com/).
- HyperKitty - the new archiver, also built on [Django](https://www.djangoproject.com/).
- mailman.client - a Python binding to the core’s REST API. Compatible with both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Bundler - a convenient installer.
This course is meant for developers and engineers intending to incorporate Mailman 3 into their workflow.
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Social Media - facebook, twitter, blog, youtube, google+ - NV, Reno - Downtown||Wed, Oct 3 2018, 9:30 am||$1500 / $2500|
|Digital Marketing in China - PA, Philadelphia - International Plaza Dr Suite||Thu, Oct 4 2018, 9:30 am||$3000 / $4600|
|Flockdb: A Simple Graph Database for Social Media - NC, Charlotte - Charlotte City Center||Thu, Oct 4 2018, 9:30 am||$1500 / $2550|
|Customizing Email with GNU Mailman 3 - GA, Atlanta - Proscenium||Thu, Oct 4 2018, 9:30 am||$3000 / $4400|
|Using The Internet As A Marketing Channel For Businesses - AR, Little Rock - Regions Center||Thu, Oct 4 2018, 9:30 am||$3000 / $4520|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|R for Data Analysis and Research||VA, Reston - Reston Town Center I||Tue, Sep 25 2018, 9:30 am||$1733 / $2833|
|Excel VBA Introduction||CT, East Berlin - East Berlin||Wed, Oct 31 2018, 9:30 am||$1500 / N/A|
|Haskell Fundamentals||OH, Columbus - Galleria at PNC Plaza||Tue, Dec 11 2018, 9:30 am||$2700 / $4000|
|Advanced Haskell||NC, Charlotte - Charlotte City Center||Wed, Dec 12 2018, 9:30 am||$2700 / $4000|
|MoDAF/NAF Introduction||TX, Austin - Littlefield Congress||Fri, Dec 28 2018, 9:30 am||$1575 / $2575|
|OCEB2 OMG Certified Expert in BPM - Business Intermediate Exam Preparation||NH, Portsmouth - Commerce Way Suite||Mon, Dec 31 2018, 9:30 am||$4725 / $6725|
We are looking to expand our presence in your region!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.contact us right away!